Saturday, September 19, 2015

3rd Week

It's been 3 weeks here in Ipoh!
the haze had come and gone. been worse, then better, and worse again.
yet here I am, still surviving.

Three weeks into work, and i've gotten used to it.
At first I thought It was hard, It was a whole new world to me.
nahh.. Admin job is not easy. I was like a sponge, ready to absorb everything.
Thank goodness, now i'm OK with it..
The thing is, i work too fats, Or I think I work too fast.
I always finish my tasks wayyy earlier than the deadline.
Boss's secretary would give me stuff to do.
As example, the task is meant to be completed in two days, I can get it done in just a few hours.
too efficient. then, at the end of the day, i'll get bored. because there'e nothing to do.. LOL!

When i get bored, mula la nak mengulor. But as I'm stll in probation period, kena lah behave kan.
so I use my free time to enhance my Mandarin skill. :)
Mandarin is sooo harddd..
So far, my progress in mandarin has been slow. I can speak simple phrases, and introduce myself.. hehe

Actually, there's a call I get on friday. and I wanna talk about it. tapi tengok la nanti..

Till then, Good bye!

No comments: