Thursday, September 26, 2013

Concerns..

Eh.. haiiiii

It's the third week i'm back in school.. and assignments and lab reports are pilling up already!
it is the third week, and my PTPTN money haven't come in!! this is a major concern! i need to pay my fees, buy books n stuff..

It is the 3rd week.. and my yuran pengajian is RM 2981!!  fuuu!!!!!!!!!!!
so, the Bendahari  people charge me for the last 2 semesters.. which i didn't attend.. went to Bendahari last week, tell them about it. tahu apa akak bendahari tu cakap? "errr.. akak pon tak tahu la dik".. and i was like....... dafuq..? 
then i was told to get a new nombor giliran and go to the next counter.. Still tak settle.. 

It is the 3rd week.. and i've only start to go to class on the 2nd week.. syukur, that my new classmates are pretty welcoming.. nice n warm kids they are.. so the girls call me "kakak". culture shock di situ.. 
I'm used to be treated as a little kid my my previous classmates/friends. they(my exclassmate) don't show so much respect and take a pretty good care of me..i can say.. 
This "kakak" thingy is quite disturbing.. i feel responsible to set a good example to the kids.. **cepat2 siapkan assignments** see? it could be a good thing for me.. tapi still.... this is awkward~~~~
Nah.. the boys don't call me kakak.. cs I start my conversation with them using "aku kau" hahaha...
oh yaa.. aku sangat concern pasal kelas Programming Matlab! i'm not a computer geek and stuff... sape aku nak copy nih?? and this kids are sooooo nice.. that aku rasa diorang tak kan share exam answers on Facebook group chat like we did last time.. macam mana nak exam ni? oh God.. 

I am such a forgetful person.. i can't even remember what i did 2 hours earlier.. how am i gonna remember what i've learn 2 years ago?? in class some more.. memang aku dah lupa la apa yang aku belajar dulu.. Not having the basics memang menyusahkan.. aku agak blurr dan lost dalam kelas.. I'm trying so hard to get things right..

and my new roommate is another thing i'm concern about.. yang ni, just go with the flow je.. we'll see what happens.. 

ther're loads of other stuff i'm concern about.. but i only remember these shits. 
semoga PTPTN cepat masuk...

okbaiiii...

1 comment:

encik kuri said...

wow... i do respect u, when we're in the same class..cuma gurau2 tuh biasa lah.