Friday, August 15, 2014

Pilih Kawan

"Kenapa ramai suka kutuk orang pilih kawan or beli kawan?
and you're telling me you're not?"

saw this on twitter just now.

Most of the time, when people said, 'pilih kawan', we would think of pilih kawan yang ada standard or sama level dengan kita. atau pun pilih kawan yang banyak harta/ anak orang kaya/ famous/ pandai/ baik atau cantik.
All the physical and subjective things.

Some people think they're better than other people because they have friends from different social class. like a rich kid being friends with poor kid. or a super smart kid being friends with a down syndrome kid. or an extremely pretty girl being friends with a not so pretty girl.
physically, people will think they don't choose friends.

actually they did choose. maybe the rich kid like the poor kid because he's funny. maybe, the super smart kid befriend with the down syndrome kid because he's rich.
who knows?

We do choose friends too aren't we? we choose to be friend with people who we are comfortable with. even he's a bad guy, maybe he's nice when he's with his friends. maybe he's funny and make his friends feel good when they're around him.

we choose people who are good to us, people who listens to us. people who accept us no matter what we are.

For me, friends are the people who knows i do weird stuff, but they still like me.
people who think my ideas are bad and crazy, but they still hangout with me.
people who know i do bad stuff on people, they still stay around me.
people who know i talk nonsense, they still listen to me.


Well, i do choose friends. I do choose the people who I wanna be friends with.
the people who can accept me for what i am, and the people i can accept for what they are.




No comments: