Sunday, October 26, 2014

I'm surviving.

I should be studying right now. but i'm too lazy and have no motivation. hmmph!

Well, it's been a lil' bit over a year that i'm back in school. i survived 3rd year.well, i did pretty good!. results are okay, and done with internship..

 but i'm super nervous about final year..i heard a lot of scary stories from seniors.. douche bag seniors!

I should hv posted this when the semester begins. but i'm too nervous. i can't even express it. i can't write.
It's been al most 3 month through the semester now. and i'm still nervous.

A little over a year ago, I thought about quitting and giving up on engineering school..
because of the struggle i've endured in the first 2 years and because of the new environment.. (new classmates which are strangers). I was scared, that i won't be able to fit in, being lone ranger and can't catch up with the classes with my rusty brain.
. tapi sebab aku cool, budak2 tu suka kawan dengan aku.. LoL! (riak)
and the classes were okay.. some obstacles here and there.. but i survived and the results come out pretty well!

i Don't know where i get the strength to gather my thoughts and carry on..
Dayummm.. i'm freaking strong!

BUT!

Final year is hard without motivation.. Thesis and final year design project..and assignments..

the struggle is reeeaaaalllll...


No comments: