Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I'm 23 for God Sake.

Doctor : Where’s your guardian?”
Girl :       I have none.”
Doctor : * confused face.
Where’s your guardian, i need to talk to them about your health condition.”
Girl :       U can talk to me, it’s MY health condition right?”
Doctor : Yeah, I’ll talk to you AND your guardian.”
Girl :       Nah, It’s Okay. You can talk to me. I’m old enough for this kind of shits. I’m off legal age. *still smiling.
Doctor : Yeah, I know, but we still need your guardian.**muka tegas.
Girl :       Why do you need my guardian, I’m old enough to be without guardian. I can take care of  myself.  I’m 23 for God sake.**annoyed face.


**I'm sorry I overreacted. I just can't take it anymore. people are just annoying. I'm sorry that you're my victim. You're just there at a wrong time. 

***" Freaking stop meddling with my life. I can take care of myself! Fuck off old man!" 
I really want to say this at that time. luckily I was in the right state of mind and in control. 
really sorry. 


No comments: