Friday, November 28, 2014

I'm a survivor

I was feeling great this morning..
 even i hv so many things to do for my thesis correction, i was happy that day. because i was feeling grateful.
rezeki masyukkk..

Long story short,
It was worth the tears and sweat..
it was a hot day. i was in baju kurung walking around, chasing buses, tebalkan muka chasing people. it hurt my pride. i hate it when people take pity on me. i hate it when people said "kesian dia". babi, benci gila.

i cried, because it was sad, because it hurt my pride, because it was hard.
it was hard doing it alone.
it was a lonely fight. i have no one.
i don't know if it's because nobody cares, or because i shut people off.

crying in baju kurung on a very hot afternoon. that was around two months ago. when times were hard, and i was fragile, waiting to break..

I almost get into depression that time.
but i'm a survivor.
i mustered strength and courage. so, i survived.
Looking at my strong self today, makes me proud. proud of myself.

Thank God for tahap kesabaran yang tinggi, strength and courage.
Alhamdulillah..

p/s: i still shut people off tho...

No comments: